Hola a todos!
Well it was awesome to talk to everyone yesterday! A lot of elders said today that they got "baggy" from the calls, but I feel more than ready to keep working and that would be thanks to the advice and help I received from everyone. After the call we had a party for our cook, not only for mother´s day but it was also her birthday, so we smashed a piñata, ate some cake, and had a lot of meat, it was awesome!
Well it was awesome to talk to everyone yesterday! A lot of elders said today that they got "baggy" from the calls, but I feel more than ready to keep working and that would be thanks to the advice and help I received from everyone. After the call we had a party for our cook, not only for mother´s day but it was also her birthday, so we smashed a piñata, ate some cake, and had a lot of meat, it was awesome!
So this week I think I will keep it relatively short, but we
have been helping a lot of people try to come back to church. One thing that is
upsetting is the story of is Ilsi. She has been an investigator for a while but
she can’t get baptized because her "boyfriend" doesn’t want to get
married and he doesn’t really want to be with her. She has been feeling bad
because she finds him talking to another girl and he doesn’t care and she still
wants to stay with him! So we have been helping her feel better about the
situation and have found a lot of scriptures to help her, but she still doesn’t
want to make a decision, so I think we are going to have a good talk with her
so she can see really what she needs to do. We have also been helping Lorena as
well, and she wants to get baptized, we are just waiting for her to come to
church! So hopefully we get some baptisms this month.
I am so excited to be here, I feel like I have a new drive
to be better and to do my very best, and even when the lights go out like they
did this week, the Light of Christ can always shine through to help others. I
hope everyone has a fantastic week (I had to finish writing this late because
the lights went out as I was writing it earlier, go figure!)
Hasta pronto!
Elder Neher
Elder Neher
No comments:
Post a Comment