| After Interviews (E. Anderson, Neher, local member & Diaz) |
| Fesitrahn Zone after interviews |
Hola familia y amigos!
Well this week has been fast and slow, I don’t know its super weird, I can’t believe it’s already Monday! It kind of blows my mind. Well this week has been hard, I find it really hard to keep contacting, even though I have contacted a lot of the area already. We have people, but they aren’t progressing like we want them to, although we think we can get 2 more baptisms before I leave, but we'll see what happens. One has a problem that we just barely found out and she might need a baptismal interview with President. The other just needs to go to church one more time, and we want to baptize the husband but we can never find him to teach him.
It’s been kind of hard to find new people, lately we have been finding people that just want to talk and talk about nonsense. We go to teach and they know that, and one lady would start talking about the subject we were teaching then would start talking about Honduras and how dangerous it is, then talk about food and it just gets out of hand. It’s been a tough week but we are trying to help everyone out.
We found out that a family that we want to help get married and baptized has AIDS, and they haven’t told us but another member did so that we know the situation. It’s really sad and we don’t really know how to help them. They want to stay together but they fight all the time. Even though it’s been hard to find new people, I still love this area and the members here. There is this crazy old guy in the ward who says that something will be missing when I leave, haha! I love that guy, he is super funny. He isn’t literally crazy, but he jokes around all the time and is super fun. The time really has been flying with Elder Anderson, it’s incredible. We just have fun and have a great time together. He’s been awesome! I hope this week we can have more success in finding people, and hope everyone has a great week this week!
Hasta luego!
Elder Neher
No comments:
Post a Comment