Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Week #43 - Cerro Quemado (Cerro Verde)


Hola familia y amigos!

Well it just gets hotter and hotter, and I feel like I am getting cooked out here! Haha I just think that it can’t stop getting any hotter, but then the next day proves me wrong. But it’s nice to see that I’m losing weight!

Well this week was kind of normal, a whole bunch of walking and preaching the gospel.  We have three families that we are teaching now, and we put a baptismal date with one of them! She is super excited and loves everything, the husband is interested as well, but not as much, but we put a date for them and so we should have a baptism this change! This week was pretty normal, we did try to have a ward activity, but everyone went to a girls birthday party instead, but it was fun to throw water balloons at everyone!

My comp is still really interesting and hasn’t really changed much after talking with him about some of the things he needs to change. He worries too much about his hair and stuff like that. When we get home he listens to a whole bunch of rock and super weird music, and when he puts it on a put on my motab, haha! Oh well, there aren’t many days left in the change and I am positive I’m leaving.

We are working hard and trying to help the other families we have to progress and go to church. The heat has really gotten to me lately and I feel super tired, but I’m trying to hang in there, haha! Well we have 2 cooks, one for during the week and the other for the weekends. Yesterday the cook was making sandwiches and I made a grilled cheese sandwich and everyone loved them. She ate four of them, it was pretty funny! This week we should be expecting to put more baptismal dates, so I hope it works out! I also hope everything is going great back home!

Hasta luego!

Elder Neher

No comments:

Post a Comment