Hola familia y amigos!
Well this week was a hectic one! About my companion, I never really have been able to get a good teaching strategy with him. All this change I have felt like things never clicked when we taught and it has been hard trying to teach with him. We do plan what we want to teach, but then the lessons go somewhere else and he goes off with it. One of the things we found out today is that I have changes! I only have 3 months here and I didn’t want to leave, but I know that if I stayed, things would have been more difficult for me to keep working and to try and help my companion. It’s been an interesting change, I have tried to work hard but it’s just been difficult with someone that you don’t really click with.
Well this week was the wedding and baptism of Lillian and Darlyn and it was awesome! We went with them in the morning to get everything taken care of at the city hall and they were super happy. Later that night they had their wedding reception and she was super happy! She was in a dress that a member lent her and she was crying because she was so happy. Actually both of them were really happy and it was great to see that.
Well this week was a hectic one! About my companion, I never really have been able to get a good teaching strategy with him. All this change I have felt like things never clicked when we taught and it has been hard trying to teach with him. We do plan what we want to teach, but then the lessons go somewhere else and he goes off with it. One of the things we found out today is that I have changes! I only have 3 months here and I didn’t want to leave, but I know that if I stayed, things would have been more difficult for me to keep working and to try and help my companion. It’s been an interesting change, I have tried to work hard but it’s just been difficult with someone that you don’t really click with.
Well this week was the wedding and baptism of Lillian and Darlyn and it was awesome! We went with them in the morning to get everything taken care of at the city hall and they were super happy. Later that night they had their wedding reception and she was super happy! She was in a dress that a member lent her and she was crying because she was so happy. Actually both of them were really happy and it was great to see that.
![]() |
| After Civil Marriage |
![]() |
| Wedding Reception |
![]() |
| Baptism of Lillian and Darlyn |
Yesterday there was a younger couple at church. The lady is a member who has been kind of active and she was there with her boyfriend. Lillian started talking to them about marriage and getting baptized and everything, it was awesome! It does stink that I will be leaving them, but I am super happy I was able to baptize them before I left. They are an awesome couple and they are so willing to learn more and to grow in the gospel, I am so happy for them, and in a year they can get sealed here in Tegus!
I am sad to leave this area, but if the Lord needs me somewhere else that is where I need to go. Who knows where it will be, but I gotta keep working right? haha I hope everyone has a great week and that all is well back home!
Elder Neher
![]() |
| Isis from Cerro Verde |




No comments:
Post a Comment