Hola familia y amigos!
Well first off I think that is stinkin’ awesome that Elder Maza is with Chase!!! Elder Maza is awesome and we got along really well in the MTC, and Chase will learn a lot from him. We both had comps that didn’t want to work too hard in the MTC and we joked about switching comps haha! He is awesome so I’m not worried for Chase at all.
Well this week was pretty crappy. It was really hard for us to work in our area due to some situations happening, needless to say we had to leave the area every night this week and stay with the ZLs, but everything is fine now and hopefully it will stay that way. We did have our baptism and it went really well, there was a lot of support, and afterwards Silvia and her daughter received their recommendations to go to the broadcast of the San Salvador temple dedication!
Well like I said it was hard this week to teach people and a lot of the citas fell, but hopefully this week will be better. Elder Porter is cool, it’s just kind of hard adjusting to him compared to Elder Anderson. I keep forgetting that he´s pretty new and sometimes I can tell he wants to do something but I can tell he doesn’t want to say anything either, exactly how I was, so hopefully I can help him. I feel like we can get better at communicating, it’s just been hard cause our schedule has been really messed up.
This week we have a multizona which should be fun. Oh something I forgot to mention is that my dl here is Elder Elison! haha It’s awesome being able to see him 'die' in this area haha! He was super happy to find out that I was in his district. Well I did get my bday package and other letters, thanks for everything! I just have no idea how to use the camera to take pics, but I guess I’ll figure it out. Well I have been having a lot of problems with ringworms. I have no idea where they came from, but I am getting them everywhere, and it stinks. I even have one on my forehead!
Well the highlight this week had to be the temple dedication for the San Salvador, El Salvador temple. The night before, they had the cultural celebration but we missed it due to the baptism. Sunday was the temple dedication broadcast and President Eyring came with Elder Christofferson and it was awesome! It was just weird hearing everything twice, once in English and once in Spanish. But it was really cool, we got to see them put in the cornerstone as well. There are two missionaries in our zone from El Salvador and they were super happy about the whole thing. Some people say that the Tegus temple will be done in April, others in September. At this point no one knows, but hopefully I’m still here for it!
Well hopefully this next week will be great, weird to think I already have a year, time flies when you´re having fun! Hope everything goes well at home and that everyone enjoys doing what you're doing, I know I am!
Con amor,
Elder Neher
No comments:
Post a Comment