Well this week was probably one of the hardest ones of my mission. We had very few lessons this week and it was just hard to find new people to teach. One thing that went well was that I was able to talk to my companion during companionship study about how I feel when he teaches, and we were actually planning for a lesson, and that lesson we planned for went very well.
This week was just really tough because we had a lot of citas fall and we got dumped on Valentine's Day. The lady said she loved what we taught (she read 13 ch of the Book of Mormon!) but she said that she felt like she couldnt leave her church and what she has there. It was pretty funny that she bought us some food as a good bye gift!
This week we did find some really good families, one where we contacted the house and as soon as the lady saw us she got a big smile on her face and let us in. We didnt have a lot of time, just getting to know her and what not, but I taught a short version of lesson 1 in about 3 minutes and she was amazed. We came back to teach it a little more in depth and her husband was there, who has word of wisdom problems, and we taught all of the restoration and the word of wisdom in lesson in an hour. I was dumbstruck! haha Anyway, they were awesome, and we found another family who is just as interested in the church. Hopefully next week they come to church and they can get baptized in the near future.
Fam Alvarez is ready and willing to get baptized, we are just waiting for the papers to come in still. I got the package and thanks for the camera! What do you want me to do with the last one? Well I completed 18 months on Saturday, and its really weird to think about that, but I am just trying to work as hard as I can and to keep moving forward. Hopefully this change we can have some success and be able to have some more baptisms! I hope everyone has a great week!
Elder Neher
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment